Thursday 12 July 2012

This morning we had a woodpecker in the garden the first I've seen since we moved here. We are getting a lot more birds in the garden since the trees have got larger. I know all you cat lovers won't want to hear this but we would have a lot more birds in the garden if people kept their cats in at night. Something like 40 per cent of all small bird deaths are due to cats.

I read this quote in Saga magazine (yes I am that old though this is actually my Mum's)
Keith Richards "Getting old is a fascinating thing. The older you get, the older you want to get."

Sometimes I feel like this, too many things you still want to do and I think I'm going to have to wait a while before I see any grand children. Too many aches and pains setting in and I can't spend all day doing things in the garden anymore.

Saying this though my Mum is 21 years older that me and still has loads of energy so what am I complaining about.

Back to weaving I think that will calm me down and take away the negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment