Wednesday 6 March 2013

Finally on the wall

Hanging
 Ok this is a rubbish photo but at last you can see my Mum's panel actually hanging on the wall. Mine not hers at the moment, I will deliver it tomorrow.

Hopefully by the weekend I will have finished helping with the brochure for our arts week. It's off to the printer on Monday, then I might find some time to produce some new pieces of work to show in my studio during arts week.

They will have to be small due to the time scale. I am hoping to use some of the Jennifer Coyne Qudeen's rusted string for weaving some small pieces to go into a larger piece using rusted fabrics on bark cloth. We will see.

I would also like to incorporate weaving and ceramic, hopefully now I will have time for a little experimentation.

North Somerset Arts Week is from 3rd to the 12th May. Brochures available from mid-March. Do come and see me if you live anywhere close.

I am also taking part in an exhibition at The Bristol Guild in Park Street, Bristol from 15th June to 3rd July. The work for this exhibition will be quite different to the work I normally do.


No comments:

Post a Comment