Thursday 18 December 2014

Pop up shop


An overview of the pop up shop and a closer view of my little area. The enterprise has been extremely successful and a good showcase for artists in our county.
We have had such encouraging comments from customers many of whom would like us to be there all the time.
Last day is this Saturday.
I have been reading blogs, many people are so busy producing beautiful work, experimenting and doing a lot of thinking. I am having a little time out at the moment but still stitching quietly on pieces for next year.
I would like to wish my followers and those whom I follow a happy Solstice, Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

3 comments:

  1. Winter Solstice greetings and a bit of Christmas magic to you too Debbie. It has been a joy to come to your blog and see your unique and beautiful work. All the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing more photos of the pop up shop, have a fabulous time over the Silly Season with Best Wishes for lots more fun, love and wonder in 2015!

    ReplyDelete